1. Responsible for data processing
SOLTEC POWER HOLDINGS, S.A. (“Soltec”), with tax identification number A-05556733, address C/Gabriel Campillo Contreras (Pol. Ind. La Serreta), 30500 Molina de Segura, Murcia, tel. no. +34968603153 and email email@example.com is the party responsible for collecting and processing your personal data from the Site.
2. Information collected from the Website
Soltec Power Holdings collects different information from Users which is not always directly provided by the User who visits, registers or interacts with the Site and which varies according to the form used (“Personal Data”):
- “Opportunities” form link: By means of this form, Soltec collects the name and surname, telephone number, email address, country of residence, profession, level of experience, languages, cover letter and CV, from every User who wants to join the Soltec team or any other company of the group.
- “Contact” form link: By means of this form, Soltec collects the name, surname, email address, mobile telephone number, company and country of residence from every User who wish to obtain more information about Soltec products and services or make a general inquiry.
- “Lab” form: through this form, Soltec collects the e-mail address to allow access to the indicated corporate information.
Likewise, Soltec Power Holdings can register the visits to the Site by Users, the use that Users make of the Site and its links, or every time Users click on some content, interact with the Site or make any other use of it.
Similarly, Soltec collects information through three kinds of cookies and similar technologies. For more information on this please visit our Cookies Policy.
3. Use of Personal Data and Legal Basis for Processing
The precise way in which Soltec makes use of the Users’ Personal Data will depend ultimately on the use that Users make of the Site.
Soltec will use the Personal Data with the purpose of providing services through the Site and particularly with the following aims:
Opportunities (personnel selection): Based on the consent given by Users who tick the corresponding box, as well as the execution of the pre-contractual relations between Soltec and the job applicant, once the selection process has progressed, Soltec will be allowed to process Personal Data in the frame of a Soltec selection process, with the purpose of analysing competences and capabilities of the candidate, of creating a user’s profile, and assessing the candidacy of applicants for the jobs that may be available at Soltec at the time of the application or while the said data are kept by the said company for the same purposes.
The processing of their data with this purpose includes the processing of data concerning their health and their degree of disability, insofar as they may be needed for the selection process. Thus, the User explicitly agrees to the processing of their Personal Data, in understanding that this is needed in order to deal with their application and that otherwise we will not be able to include them in Soltec selection processes.
If the User agrees, Soltec could consider the application for jobs in other companies of the group.
Contact (Contact Form). Based on your express consent, we can reply to your inquiry and follow up commercially on your inquiry. In this way we can make sure that your inquiry has been fully satisfied according to your demands.
Lab (Access to corporate information). Based on your express consent, we will store your e-mail address in order to follow up your interest in our corporate information and to be able to send you further information of interest. At any time you can object to this processing by contacting us.
Other: Based on the legitimate interest of Soltec, the Users Personal Data could also be used with the purpose of researching and analysing their use of the Site, in order to improve the services provided to Users and offer them a greater protection with regards to their Personal Data and their use of the Site. To this end, Soltec alone or through third parties will carry out research, studies, statistics, use metrics, policy improvements, market studies, data processing for fraud prevention, etc. whenever necessary. The information used with this purpose will be statistical information with no identification of the User, to the extent that this may be possible.
4. Who accesses the users’ data? Who will be final recipients?
- Work centres. The Personal Data collected for the purpose of personnel selection may be sent to different work centres that manage recruiting processes suitable to the User’s profile.
- Companies of the Group. Soltec may also transfer the Personal Data of Users who have sent their CV for the purpose of a personnel selection process to other companies of the group, in order to evaluate the User’s application for the various job positions in the different companies of the group. Likewise, if the request of information or contact is related to any of the companies of the group, Soltec may also transfer the request in order to provide them with the information requested.
- Service providers. Soltec may make use of other companies for the provision of certain services under Soltec’s guidelines. For the provision of such services (i.e. Consultancy, auditing, IT support, server hosting, web platform or social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter) these third party companies may need some of the User’s information and data. Soltec guarantees that in such cases, the access to the User’s information that the said third party companies will have, will be limited to the extent necessary to complete the tasks assigned, they will sign a processing assignment agreement and will be bound to preserving the confidentiality of the information and not using it for aims other than the provision of the corresponding service.
- Disclosures required by law. Soltec may transfer the Personal Data and information provided by Users whenever required by law, whether in a court procedure, for the investigation of suspicious activity, or in order to otherwise protect its own rights or those of the Users. In such cases, Soltec agrees to notify the Users that their data have been legally requested, to the extent possible and in cases where the said notification may not be incompatible with the aim for which the data have been disclosed in the first place.
5. Personal Data Retention
Soltec will retain most of the Personal Data for as long as needed for the purposes described above. Once these purposes have been accomplished, Soltec will retain the Personal Data blocked to the extent that Soltec may be liable or may otherwise be legally required. To the extent possible, the information will be made anonymous once the User closes the account. In particular:
Personnel selection: during the selection process and, once it has finished, for one year following the date on which the job application was received or following their last sign of interest on a job position in Soltec or following their last communication. Once the said period of time has passed their data will be cancelled.
6. Where will the Personal Data be stored?
Soltec collects, stores and processes the Users’ Personal Data in different servers within the European Economic Space, and likewise carries out international transfers of Personal Data to countries that cannot guarantee the same level of data protection.
- Declared as adequate by the European Commission: Argentine and the United States.
- Not declared as adequate by the European Commission: Australia, Peru, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, India and Mexico.
7. Representation and guarantees
Any damage or harm caused to the Site, to the person responsible of the Site or to any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information in the registry form will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
8. Safety of Users’ Personal Data
Soltec cares about the safety and protection of its Users’ Personal Data and tries to prevent the mistakes that could occur in this regard.
With this in mind, Soltec adopts and applies the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and security of the Users’ Personal Data and avoid their loss, alteration, and non-authorized access or processing, bearing in mind the current state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, Soltec carries out periodical controls of its systems to detect possible weak points and attacks suffered.
Nevertheless, Users are aware that security on the Internet is not impenetrable and there is no guarantee that the data will not be disclosed, altered or destroyed if one of the security measures installed is breached.
9. Users’ exercise of their rights
In conformity with the applicable legislation, Users who have provided their Personal Data can request exercising their rights to access, to correct or suppress their Personal Data, to limit or oppose to their processing as well as their right to data portability and withdrawing their consent by means of a written notification sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to data. Users will be able to access their Personal Data at any given time and request information related to the processing of their data.
- Rectification of data. Users will have the right to request the rectification of the Personal Data that may be inexact or inaccurate.
- Limiting the processing of data. Users will have the right to request limiting the processing of their Personal Data when this may be legally established.
- Opposing to their processing. Users may oppose to the processing of their Personal Data when this may be legally established.
- Data portability. Users will have the right to receive their Personal Data in a structured machine readable format of common use and to transfer them to another party responsible for processing.
- Withdrawing consent. Users may withdraw their consent at any given time. The withdrawal of their consent will not affect the legality of the processing which was based on their consent given prior to their withdrawal.
In those legally established cases, Soltec may request a copy of the User’s ID, passport or any other valid identification document, if these are needed for the purpose of unequivocally identifying the User.
In any case, the Users may also submit a claim to the competent control authority.
Generally speaking, and to the best of Soltec’s knowledge and understanding, Soltec will not process Personal Data from children under the age of 14.
If Soltec discovers the involuntary collection of Personal Data from children under 14, during one of their control actions on Soltec’s Site, it will adopt all the necessary measures to which it is obliged, as a service provider and data controller, in order to delete such Personal Data as soon as possible. Those cases, where by virtue of the applicable law, it may be necessary to retain the Personal Data of children under the age of 14, will constitute an exception to the aforesaid.
In conformity with the current data protection legislation, children under the age of 14 are entitled to give their consent, except in those cases where the legislation may require the assistance of the parents or guardians in the provision of such consent.
13. Briefly, how are Personal Data processed?
|Opportunities (Personnel selection)
In the context of a selection process, with the purpose of analysing competences and capabilities of a candidate, of generating a profile and evaluating their candidacy for the job positions at Soltec or other companies of the group, as the case may be.
|Name and surname, telephone number, email address, country of residence, level of experience, languages, cover letter and CV
|Consent and, once the selection process progresses, execution of pre-contractual measures
|Agreement (Request of information)
Take care of the Users inquiries when they contact Soltec.
|Name, last name, e-mail, mobile phone, company and country
|Consent and legitimate interest
|Period of time needed to take care of the inquiry