Leer más
Soltec Power Holdings Powertis PV

Powertis signs an agreement with Aquila Capital for joint development in Italy of projects totaling up to 750 MW

Following the signing of the agreement, Powertis will transfer a 10-project package amounting to 249MW Aquila purchases 51% of project equity, with the remaining 49% still in the hands of Powertis Powertis, company belonging to Soltec Power Holdings and specializing in large-scale photovoltaic solar...

Leer más
TeamTrack

TÜV RHEINLAND VERIFIES THAT SOLTEC’S TEAMTRACK® CAN INCREASE THE GAIN OF A SOLAR PV PLANT BY 6.2%

  The annual yield of a photovoltaic plant increases between 3.6% and 7.5% with the TeamTrack® algorithm powered by Soltec Soltec studies the TeamTrack®...

Leer más

Soltec Power Holdings has reached an agreement with AES to supply solar trackers for four projects in the USA totaling 342 MW

Solar trackers will be supplied during various project construction phases in 2021 and 2022. Soltec continues to consolidate its position as a key renewable...

Leer más

Powertis reinforces its position in Brazil thanks to a €30-million funding scheme granted by BNDES (Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Econômico e Social)

Powertis is a company belonging to Soltec Power Holdings, group quoted in the stock market and specializing in large-scale photovoltaic solar projects...

Leer más

Soltec Power Holdings reports revenues of EUR 7 million in the first nine months of 2020

Powertis, the business development division of Soltec Power Holdings, contributes positivelyto the results thanks to its successful asset rotation policy in...

Leer más

Soltec Power Holdings rises 11% on stock market debut

Soltec Power Holdings closed its first day of trading at 5.35 Euro per share, versus a starting price of 4.82 Euro, reaching a market capitalization of 488...

Leer más

Soltec Power Holdings priced initial offering at €4.82 per share

The market capitalization of Soltec Power Holdings, S.A. (“Soltec Power Holdings, S.A.” or the “Company”), expected to begin trading on the Barcelona,...