Welcome to the official website of Soltec Power Holdings S.A. As a member of our community, we want you to know more about our moderation guidelines with the aim to create a space which is beneficial for everyone, respectful of dignity, rights and property, and where information is used correctly.
You can comment or share, via existing channels, the content of publications on official company profiles: Facebook (@SoltecIndustrial y @powertisenergy); Instagram (@soltectrackers); Linkedin (@soltectrackers; @powertis); Twitter (@SoltecTrackers; @Powertisenergy); Youtube (@SoltecTrackers). Your inquiries, in case they are related to issues addressed on this page, will be addressed publicly, whereas if they are of a more specific nature, they will be managed privately.
If you want to make an inquiry or request information on our organization or products, please don’t hesitate to call us at +34 968 603 153 or email us at: Info@soltec.com
All articles, news and comments from third parties published on official company profiles express the opinions of their individual authors and do not reflect the views or opinions of Soltec Power Holdings SA and its subsidiaries.
The use of official company profiles is contingent on applicable local, regional, state, community and international law, as well as on the principles of good faith. Users are entirely responsible for their access and use, including the content of their communications. Soltec Power Holdings S.A. is not responsible for the content of such communications, whether direct or indirect, nor for the consequential damage or lost profits they might cause.
The purpose of official company profiles is to build a community which reflects the values and philosophy of Soltec Power Holdings S.A. to keep growing and improving together with you. That is why we need your support in the following aspects:
- Use of a basic “tag”: do not downgrade, insult or name-call; do not abuse the use of capital letters (screaming), and do not include images or expressions in bad taste.
- Respect for legality in terms of the content of comments or links shared on this page. This includes intellectual property rights which might be owned by third parties (examples: pictures, copyrights), patents and trademarks, right to honor and personal image, as well as dignity of individuals, etc.
- Do not refer to other users in a derogatory, offensive or degrading manner, regardless of the issue. Do not share contents of a violent, offensive, racist or xenophobe nature which might damage the image of our products, services and brands or of third parties, or which might distort the purpose and spirit of Soltec Power Holdings S.A. and its community of users.
- The publication of contents complying with Facebook’s Statement on Rights and Responsibilities, as well as with the policies of other platforms in which the company is present.
- Not publishing comments which refer to the websites of our competitors, which include non-constructive criticism, which show surreptitious advertising or which damage the image of Soltec Power Holdings S.A. or of third parties.
- Not promoting goods and services without the consent of Soltec Power Holdings S.A., and not promoting any practice relating to spam. Not making comments which are not related to what was published, which promote other private websites or businesses or which could be considered as spam in general.
Under these premises, we reserve the right to block or eliminate content considered non-suitable due to it being contrary to the policy or purpose of this website, containing slander and calumny, or violating Spanish laws.
If you change your mind and decide at any point that you don’t want to continue being a member of the Soltec Power Holdings SA community, feel free to stop following any of our social media profiles.